Based on many years of experience, I specialise in helping you grow and flourish throughout your life whether at work, sport, or play.
Based in the North East but very happy to speak with you, wherever you are.
Reaching your potential
If you’ve ever thought that there’s more to life, or you’re feeling a bit stuck or just looking for support for you, I am skilled in helping you to find a way forward and to reach your potential.
Have you ever answered ‘yes’ to any of the following;
- There’s no time for stepping back from things to focus on professional and personal development
- I think there’s more to life, but not sure what
- I want to build better relationships in my life
- I’m feeling disorganised; like I’m working very hard, but going nowhere fast
- I’m looking for a new direction but not sure how to find it
- I want to be more in control in life and make choices about what I want to do
- I want to be happy
- I spend a lot of time focusing on things that go wrong
- My mind is so full, I can’t think clearly
If yes, then the following may help:
- strength identification allowing you to focus on what you do well and direct energy into what you can achieve;
- practical understanding of personality preferences.
to help you understand and work with your preferences and differences;
- tailored professional and personal development provided in a number of ways, including equine facilitated development.
- using the power of neuro linguistic programming, as a qualified Master Practitioner, I can help you easily choose your mental and emotional states, smoothly getting rid of old, unhelpful behaviour patterns, whilst creating more effective ones.
- developing individual performance through a variety of coaching interventions including equine facilitated development. You can quickly find out more about this by clicking here
- focusing on concepts from positive psychology, I will guide you to find what’s good about life and use it to help you tackle things you’d like to change
- understanding how to drive your own awareness about how you make decisions and live life with Happy Brain